Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion

The Vampire Diaries:
The Fury and Dark Reunion
By L.J. Smith

Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired.


Stefan: tormented by losing Elena, he's determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all—whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy.


Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph? Or can they come together to face one final battle?


Collected here in one edition are the third and fourth volumes of The Vampire Diaries, a riveting conclusion to the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

This is a much darker story than the first two books in the series. I thought I had the story line pegged when it came to Dark Reunion, and was mad because I thought it was just too predictable... wrong! I was wrong, and I don't say that often, lol!

Makes me wonder what I would do if I was in any of these characters shoes, I suppose you just find the strength when evil is breathing down your neck, no pun intended... well maybe a little!

It is going to be awhile before I pick up the other book in this series, because I am sure there is going to be a long wait at the library, heading to put it on my list now.

I am giving this book

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
and it falls into these reading challenges...

*The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge
* The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge
* Paranormal 999 Challenge Book Challenge
* Vampire Diaries Challenge
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **

Have you entered my giveaway for Feelin the Vibe?
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Alexia561 said...

I've heard a lot of good things about this series, so glad to hear that they're not predictable. May have to check my library to see if they're available. Thanks for the review!