Monday, October 12, 2009

Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

by L. J. Smith

Synopsis:
Elena: the golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.

Stefan: brooding and mysterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.

Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determined to have Elena, he'd kill to possess her.

Collected here in one volume for the first time, volumes one and two of The Vampire Diaries, the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

Man some girls have all the luck! HA HA HA! I was pleasantly surprised that there was/are a lot of differances between the book and the CW show. Both are fantastic! Said it once before I have a young girl stuck in my not so young body... teeny bopper at heart! For all of you who think you have problems with your siblings, you haven't seen nothing! I love that it has two stories in one book.

For those who watch the show or have read the books, I want to know if you are Team Stefan or Team Damon?

I am giving this book 4 stars and it falls into these reading challenges...
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: