Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last Christmas: Review


The Private Prequel (Private Series)
Synopsis
"Last Christmas" reveals the secret of what really happened before "Private" begins--and the shocking truth will change everything for fans of Brian's bestselling series.

Ariana Osgood has everything an Easton Academy girl could want: straight A's, the perfect boyfriend, and a coveted spot in exclusive Billings House. But on the first night of Christmas vacation, a blizzard traps her on campus with irresistible bad-boy Thomas Pearson. Alone. Instead of snuggling with her boyfriend next to a cozy fire in Vermont, she's huddling for warmth with Thomas in Ketlar House.


As the snow transforms Easton into a winter wonderland, Ariana finds herself falling for Thomas. But someone is watching their clandestine romance unfold, someone intent on turning their holiday weekend into a nightmare...

Kate Brian stayed on course! I always get a tad nervous when it comes to prequels because there is always the risk that the story lines just don't match up. Kate Brian stayed true to the series and I enjoyed having a more in dept look at one of the other girls in the series.

I can't wait till it is my turn at the library to get the next book in this series. I just love that they are fast reads, and well... it makes me feel young!

I am giving Last Christmas PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket and it falls into these reading challenges....
*The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge
* The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge
* 2009 Young Adult Book Challenge
** I have received nothing for posting this review, this book was picked up from my local library on my own free will! **

Have you entered my giveaway for the book, The Woman Who Named God?

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

OK, I'm totally into the Christmas spirit these days and NEED some good Xmas books! This sounds great! It's on my list!