Friday, October 2, 2009

Body Check: Review

by Deirdre Martin

Janna MacNeil is a publicist with a tough assignment: transform the hard-drinking, hooker-soliciting, Stanley Cup-misusing New York Blades hockey team into family-friendly cash cows for Corporate. Her prime adversary is the competitive, gorgeous, brusque team captain Ty Gallagher, to whom public relations means dating a different model each weekend. Ty's stubborn refusal to do anything resembling a United Way commercial collides with Janna's professional persistence, so of course they despise each other, until they end up discovering each other's hidden virtues and making out on the kitchen floor.

One word... fun!!!
Makes me want to go out and bag me a hockey player, or wait... I'm married...opps!

Body Check is getting 4 stars from me and falls into these reading challenges...


Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Ceri said...

Haha! I love it! You're hilarious, Tena.