Sunday, September 13, 2009

All About Steve: Review


Synopsis:
A brilliant crossword-puzzle designer travels across the country in hopes of convincing a CNN cameraman that the pair is meant to be together, only to find her quest taking an unexpected turn in this romantic comedy starring Thomas Haden Church and Sandra Bullock. Despite the fact that she has only gone on one short date with the man, a love-struck puzzle creator becomes enamored with a successful cameraman and follows him to a series of media events in hopes that the feeling is mutual. While she is saddened to discover that it is not, she soon becomes involved with a group of misfits who selflessly accept her at face value.


Not Sandra Bullock's finest show, in fact it might be my least favorite of her's, but it did have me laughing in places, but normally when I watch her shows I leave stealing a line from the show and use it at odd times of my life, and well.... not going to happen this go around.

I am giving All About Steve 2 stars! Save it for a rental night!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm so glad I read this. I was thinking I wasn't going to dig it and should pass and your review has helped me decide. Thank you.

Tena said...

Juju, pass on this movie but rent The Proposal! Watched this last night and it was fantastic