Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Life According to Books I have read

Using only books you have read this year ( 2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's a lot harder than you think!


* Describe Yourself: The Woman of Mystery: Unveiling the Secret to True Romance by Hayley DiMarco

*How do you feel: Undead and Unworthy by Mary Janice Davidson


*Describe where you currently live: The Men of Thorne Island by Cynthia Thomason


*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Haunted Queen Mary by Robert & Anne Wlodarski


*Your favorite form of transportation: Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates


*Your best friend is: I Love a Man in Uniform by Lily Burana


*You and your friends are: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Anna Brashares


*What's the weather like: Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares


*Favorite time of day: Evernight by Claudia Great


*If your life was a : The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice


*What is life to you: Only Pleasure by Lora Leigh

*Your fear: Married Strangers by Dwan Abrams


*What is the best advice you have to give: Go Back and Be Happy by Julie Papievis


*Thought for the Day: No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club by Virginia Ironside


*How I would like to die: This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury


My soul's present condition: The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks like a hard but fun meme.

Unknown said...

This is too cool!

Brooke Reviews said...

Cool! I did one too :) http://reviewsbybrooke.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-life-according-to-books-ive-read.html

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

You fear married strangers -- that one made me laugh!

This one was too intriguing to pass up. And kind of difficult! Here's mine.

Creative Chronicler said...

This is a great idea. Very interesting choices. And I love the name of your blog!!!

Carter
http://cc-chronicles.blogspot.com