Friday, April 24, 2009

A Charmed Death: Review


A Charmed Death by Madelyn Alt

Maggie O'Neill was just a small-town girl, stuck in a dead end job- until she started working at Enchantments, Stony Mill's finest mystical antique shop.


Now Maggie is Indiana's newest witch. Learning to cope with her newfound powers is tough enough, but add to that keeping the stock at Enchantments organized and remembering to tape reruns of her favorite show, Magnum, P.I., and Maggies' got a full plate.


But when she witnesses an altercation between a local teenage princess and another customer in Enchantments - and later the girl turns up dead- she feels compelled to investigate. Though the police are at a loss, Maggie has some tricks up her sleeve, or to be more specific, some spells, charms, and mystical intuitions. And with the help of her boss ( and favorite witch) Felicity Dow, Maggie is spellbound and determined to get to the bottom of this murder.

Another fun and fast read for Madelyn Alt.

I am going to give this book 4 out of 5 stars

Until next time...
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read the first book in this series & I'm happy to hear the series stays high on the score card.

Kathleen said...

I haven't read any of her books yet but I'd like to try sometime.

I've given you an award! Check it out here

Ruth Schaller said...

I've never heard of her! Hmmmm....another book to add to my TBR pile!