Friday, April 17, 2009

Award time...

Okay, just when I thought I was the ultimate slacker, and I have let you all down with my lack of posts... you all lift me right back up! I am one proud Crazy Book Slut!


3 wonderful ladies have given me awards in the last week ( and maybe some change), but since my cable company sucks monkey's butt, and not these adorable monkey's over here, especially since they will fight back, off track... again... anyways, my Internet was down for a few days. Talk about withdrawals!


Anyways, THANK YOU LADIES!!!

Yvonne over @ Socrates Book Reviews

Ambrosia over @ Fire & Ice
Reading Mama over @ Reading Mama




I give these awards ( yes... all 3 of them) to all the fantastic people who have me listed on their blog rolls, and hey if you don't, no time like the present! HA HA HA!

Until next time...
Happy Reading!


1 comment:

Sara Elizabeth said...

How sweet. I have all blogs I follow, which includes all three of yours, in my blog list. I do have it set to post the most recently updated first . . . but you are in there nonetheless. So, I have accepted the first two from you. The other two I was just awarded by another reader. I passed them on to all of the people who have me in their Blog List/Blogroll too. :o)