Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone who enter and helped me celebrate my 100th post here as your resident Crazy Book Slut! I think the turn out was amazing for me only being around for a few short months.

Remember I will be playing part in a Book Carnival in the next few weeks, and I hope you all will come back for more chances to win books!

Without further a-do, the winner of my first giveaway here on this blog was....
Here are your random numbers:
47
Timestamp: 2009-02-24 18:51:54 UTC

Number 47 was....

bridget3420 said...
I'd like "Like A Charm" by Candace Havens. Awesome contest!!

Congratulations Bridget! I will send out an email, you have 48 hours to respond, after that I will have to pick a new number!
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

No comments: