Monday, February 9, 2009

TBR Pile: Week of 2/9/09 to 2/16/09

Here is a list of the books in my TBR ( to be read) pile for this week. Of course it is subject to change, but as of right now, this is what's up...
1. Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
3. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
4. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
5. Multiple Bles8ings by Jon & Kate Gosselin

I am also hoping to get into some of the books listed in my YA challenge, but with things going on in my life, I need to scale back on my reading and set my goals lower for a bit.

What are you reading this week?
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

3 comments:

TheChicGeek said...

Love your library lady! So cute!
I want to read Revolutionary Road...can't wait for your review :)

Nancy said...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE the Vampire Academy series. They are a great series with bite :) Richelle Mead is awesome.

Unknown said...

Five books is a lot for one week. There is no way I would be able to do that. Good for you girl.