Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood: Review



Synopsis


Bridget: Impulsively sets off for Alabama, wanting to both confront her demons about her family and avoid them all at once.

Lena: Spends a blissful week with Kostos, making the unexplainable silence that follows his visit even more painful.

Carmen: Is concerned that her mother is making a fool of herself over a man. When she discovers that her mother borrowed the Pants to wear on a date, she's certain of it.

Tibby: Not about to spend another summer working at Wallman's, she takes a film course only to find it's what happens off-camera that teaches her the most.

" With a bit of last summer's sand in the pockets, the Traveling Pants and the sisterhood who wears them embark on their second summer together.

I found this book to be light and romantic. I love the bond these four girls have with each other. Takes me back to being thier age and remembering the bonds I had with my close friends! Very sweet book that I think all girls should read, well minus the magical pants. I am sure we had something that we found equally magical though.

I am giving this book 4 stars!

This book falls into these two reading challenges, check them out to see my progress.
Until next time...
Happy Reading!

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

I like this series! I read the first two and need to read the next two.
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/