Sunday, January 4, 2009

What Kind of Reader are You?

Thanks to Naida over at The Bookworm for sharing this fun little quiz.
Here are my results:
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob
Fad Reader
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

How about yours, what did your results say?

Until next time...

Happy Reading!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Allison said...

So I am a dedicated reader. It says I am an Obsessive Compulsive Bookworm. Hmm Sounds like me LOL! Just wish I had more time to read!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

Mine said I am a Dedicated Reader. That sounds right. hehe

BTW, I just saw my button in your left column . . . thank you! I love seeing that. I have both of your buttons on my blog too.

Unknown said...

I've done the same quiz and came up witht the same result as yours.

Anonymous said...

Cool one! I got Dedicated Reader, too! Fun! :)